Keep your faith in the good Lord. Lance Armstrong was told he had a slim chance of living but fought and defeated cancer and went on to win 7 tour de frances. Ill be praying for you
"Dont give up, Dont ever give up." Thats really all there is to say man. I cant imagine what your going through, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers and if there is anything I can do let me know. This post has changed my day and has made me stop and think I'm sure it has a few others as well.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Keep your faith in the good Lord. Lance Armstrong was told he had a slim chance of living but fought and defeated cancer and went on to win 7 tour de frances. Ill be praying for you
Reeking of awesomeness!
Sometimes I have doubted God, I go to church with Dr. Tom he's a miracle in itself. Don't give up, live life every day like its your last, God is still God, he's there he hears you.. & If you go, just know your going to be shouting in heaven & God will give peace to your wife and family. God will never make a mountain you or anyone else can't climb. Cancer is nothing but the pure devil. Stomp all over him, show him how strong you can be. God bless you.
Bookmarks